12/13/12

Gift Guide: Under $50

Gift Guide: Under $50 How is your Christmas shopping progressing? I can happily say that I have been finished for at least a couple weeks now. However, I did recently pick up a few extra stocking stuffers and a couple gifts for myself.

Gift Guide: Under $50

Fox Sweater / Fox Bangle / Double Stone Bracelets / Letter Print Blouse / Ralph Lauren Rollerball / Kate Spade Studs / Ciate Set / Tech Touch Gloves / Forget Me Not Necklace / Glitter Skinny Belt / Card Set / Decadent Drumsticks / Earmuffs / Tea Light Votive Set / Rabbit Cross Body Bag / Mint Julep Candle / Bow Loafers / Domino: The Book Of Decorating / Fox Pillow

13 comments:

  1. love the earmuffs and the shoes! great choices! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try the ciate nail polish!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pillow is the cutest! I love foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love that domino book!! it would be hard to give that away, lol!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fabulous gifts!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the loafers! good selection!! xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome that you finished so early, you go girl! I am almost done, but always get panicky that I don't have enough as the day gets nearer! I love the rabbit crossbody bag so much- attempting to not get stuff for myself right now though, so tough!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute ideas again :) I'd love to get any of those fox items or bunny bag.. Lovely!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING gift ideas! I might just have to buy them all for myself... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't even found the time to start Christmas shopping, I am usually very organized but this year is very hectic!! Thanks for sharing these ideas I will definitely look into them ;)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some lovely choices - I love those ear-rings, so chic! And thank you for my Christmas card, it arrived yesterday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that rabbit bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. They really make our day.