11/21/12

Gift Guide: for Him

Gift Guide: for Him In our mission to make the Christmas Holiday shopping easier for you we are providing several gift guides. Today I am going to provide you with some excellent gifts for the men in your life. Be it your brother, father, friend, or significant other these gifts are sure to be perfect.

Gift Guide for Him

Mens Fossil Watch - Dolce and Gabbana Cologne - Fossil Godfrey Leather Belt - Polka Dot Bow Tie - Yellow Super Power Strip - Fossil Gray Crew Sweater

What guy couldn't use an update in their wardrobe? Whether it is a nice sweater or accessories like a belt, bow tie, or watch any guy is sure to love the gift. Also this is the perfect chance to get the men in your life some nice cologne.

Gift Guide for Him

Geek Battle - Global Wall Calendar - Mustache Wall Clock - Beer Making Kit - Vintage Books iPhone Charger - Scanwiches- Sandwich Cook Book - The Zombie Survival Guide - The Moustahce Grower's Guide

Now that the practical gifts are out of the way, find something more unique for him. Think about his interests and find a great gift. If he's really into his phone, a unique charger could be perfect. Look for funny books for him or maybe he would like to try his hand at making his own beer? or maybe he is really into board games or vintage maps?
How has your Christmas shopping been going?

Don't forget to check out our other gift guides: Gift Guide: For the Home and Gifts Under $25.

12 comments:

  1. Cool ideas! The beer-making kit looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely some interesting items in the 2nd photo, since I covered the first photo these past years :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas! I'm getting my boyfriend a sweater, but the calendar of maps is super cool.

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beer making kit would be a bit hit with my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I think my dad would actually really enjoy geek battle...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. great gift guides...I can see myself getting my husband the watch or the cologne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha it's always so tough buying pressies for guys! thanks for the options, love the watch!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the gift inspiration! I can never figure out what to buy for my dad, but maybe it's just because I don't want to enlarge the budget and get him electronics (which I know he'll like LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm stuck on what to get my dad for Christmas this year. This post has made me think that a few phone accessories may be just what he needs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. They really make our day.